1. The third novice dreams of escape, of the thrill of sea-fret on a windy day ... but the key on a string is always a jump & a courtyard out of reach – the experienced novice (the second novice, as it were) – thinks of the first novice as always already ‘depressed’; as though the first novice were the fourth novice, the ancestral novice or the fool: & unnoticed, future music paints the floor gold with moon-dark & a wind brings sea-fret into the practice room.
2. The fonder they get the more foundlings they fondle, then they make an expedition of themselves.
3. Love supple purple opal logo hot-pants? now watch the crows eating soup & candlewicks, primetime.
4. Close up cinema, the gorgeous mouth gorging gobbets of melon; on the promontory a glad noise, Vesuvius erupting the while.
5. Bruckner was the tallest Catholic in Wal-Mart that afternoon.
6. Windowless ... sepia ... bicycled fish (battered) ...repeat proscription ... small bit o’carpet ... meta-garment ... windswept ... screamily ... delicious Battenberg ... oft soft moustache ... crowd controller ... bayoneteer ... Salomé ... a runaway in danger (naked) from hornet infestation ... undated worksheet.
7. Art & fish make a pious dish.
8. Aesthetic agreement might as much be due to the fact that we deprave people than that we deprive them of the means whereby to estimate delight; as in “operations for aesthetic advancement” – pertains to the fact there is nothing to see at sea (Melville).
9. You find somone & you go through emotions & it isn’t easier not to find someone whose emotions go through you & then it’s cold again, very cold anywhere.
10. X = X.
My 10 together. Thanks Drypht, I enjoyed doing them
. (A bit of cheating, I'm afraid).